Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Valcooks Coffee - Private Reserve

Awa

I love a great cup of coffee! Most days, I will have a five shot latte; and that's at the start of my day. There are times I will re-roast my coffee beans in a cast iron skillet to release the buttery qualities of the beans before grinding & brewing them. Am I passionate about coffee? You bet I am! So much so, I decided to start my own line - Valcooks Coffee.

I met with numerous roasters in the U.S. and located the perfect one willing to fully assist me on my new venture. My goal is to provide my customer with the best and the freshest cup of coffee possible! The roaster I selected pulled out every stop by providing me a tasting of a wide variety of coffee from all over the world. After numerous samplings, I narrowed it down to three; then selected the one I thought most would enjoy. 

The coffee I chose for my introductory line is a Dark Guatemala, single farm coffee bean.  From the Antigua region, the Finca San Sebation farm is one of Guatemala's largest. The "tasting notes" are of dark chocolate, dried fruit and spice. This amazing coffee bean is roasted and grounded to my specifications, to provide a smooth, full bodied taste. It can be used in most coffee makers and used in refillable K-Cups.

Again, my goal is to provide coffee lovers with the freshest coffee possible. Therefore, I will take orders up until June 3, 2015. I place my order with the roasters, who will roast the beans on June 10th and grind and package them, airtight, on June 11th. The coffee is then shipped on 12. This is the process I will use for each ordering cycle.

Nothing smells better than a fresh brewing coffee! You will want to sip and savor this delicious brew! I give it...
4 of 5 Valcooks Aprons

Valcooks Coffee
Valcooks, LLC
valcookscoffee.com

"Live life with an exclamation point!"


No comments:

Post a Comment