Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Palm - Chicago


Today was a special occasion. When choosing a restaurant, I didn't want to chance it with an unknown place with an unfamiliar menu. My all time favorite backup restaurant in Chicago is The Palm. Located downtown, in the Swiss Hotel, and adjacent to the Chicago River, The Palm never disappoints!

From the hostesses, to the waiting staff and to even the valet, you are greeted with warm, impeccable service. The menu boasts their juicy, tender steaks and extremely fresh seafood.

Tonight I chose the surf & turf. Substitutions? No problem! I chose to have the Alaskan King Crab Legs over the lobster tail with my 8 ounce filet. Perfection. The dessert menu is extensive and sure to please every taste. The potions are extremely generous.

All entrĂ©es are a la carte. The sides a large enough to share. Though pricy, a meal at The Palm is worth every cent when you can combine the entire experience with your special occasion. I have visited The Palm in numerous cities. Again, I have always walked away completely satisfied and feeling like a queen! The Palm aims to impress. (Dress is business or business casual.)
5 of 5 Valcooks Aprons

The Palm - Chicago
323 East (Upper) Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
thepalm.com

"Live life with an exclamation point!"

No comments:

Post a Comment