Thursday, July 9, 2015

C Chicago - Chicago


Presentation is everything, but so is the exceptional seafood and service experienced at C Chicago. The latest in innovative seafood, C  Chicago is a "chip off the block", Chicago Cut - one of the most successful steak houses in Chicago. They boast of seafood from all over the world, served fresh from waters to your table within 18 hours!

It was a night out with "my girls" for my belated birthday celebration. I chose the Citrus Cured Sea Trout for an appetizer. It was like reaching the pearly gates to "Seafood Heaven". The dill sauce with watermelon radish was a touch of genius. My main course was the Shellfish Bouquet. It consisted of steamed/chilled shrimp, lobster, king crab, oysters, and mussels. My friends ordered a variety of Whole Fish, such as Branzino, Red Snapper, and Dover Soles. The fish is grilled whole and filleted table side. Of course, I sampled it all - much to my delight.  For those who prefer steaks, you're covered. The steaks are from their other restaurant, Chicago Cut. Prime and delicious!

To accompany your main course, you MUST order the impressive side dishes. They add the appropriate balance to your meal. I highly recommend the sautéed collard greens (amazing), quinoa and the roasted squash & cauliflower vegetables. 

Portions at C Chicago are small.  But, I promise you, your taste buds will be tantalized, and you will savor every bite! I felt it was just enough, left me satisfied and no waste. (I hate to waste delicious food.)

Save room for dessert! Again, small serving, but just enough to satisfy and oh...sinfully delicious! The pineapple cake was my favorite.

I thoroughly enjoyed the active vibe. The atmosphere is open, airy and multileveled. Perfect for parties, business dining, get togethers with friends or date night. Valet parking is available. Business or smart casual attire. Pricy, but well worth it. 

When booking your reservation at C Chicago, request Daniel as your waiter. By far, the most attentive service I've experienced! He seemed to always be there when you need him without being intrusive. Thanks again Daniel for making our evening exceptional from beginning to end. 

5 Valcooks Aprons/Golden Apron Award

C Chicago
20 West Kinzie
Chicago, IL 
cchicago.net

"Live life with an exclamation point!"


No comments:

Post a Comment