Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The National - New York City


Last night, I enjoyed the most sensationional soft shelled crab I have had in a very long time! The National, located on 50th and Lexington made my final meal in NYC a memorable one. If I had known how savory it was ahead of time, it would have been my appetizer AND my main course.

Known for their Ugly Burger, The National can also boast about its succulent pork chops and tender to the fork short ribs. Their sides of hominy grits and roasted brussel sprouts are not to be missed.

Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian brings to The National his contemporary flare and award winning culinary talents. The staff was friendly and accommodating. It's the perfect location for a business meal or family get together. 

On Sunday evenings, from 6pm -10 pm, they feature an array of NYC bands ranging from jazz, blues, funk and more. Dress is smart casual. 

The National is definitely on my list to dine again the next time I'm in New York and I already know what I'll be ordering!
4 Valcooks Aprons

The National Bar & Dining Rooms
557 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
thenationalnyc.com

"Live life with an exclamation point!"



No comments:

Post a Comment