Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cafe Buna - Marina Del Ray, CA

Are you a bacon lover? How about jalapeño bacon?! Then you must try Cafe Buna in Marina Del Rey, CA! Back in January, my daughter & I took a little jaunt to LA with an early morning arrival. Of course, the first stop is breakfast. With the help of Yelp, we found this little jewel of a breakfast spot. They had so many virgin culinary items, my taste buds had a hard time choosing from the menu. I decided to try the jalapeño bacon, sweet potato tater tots and organic eggs. The jalapeño bacon was just the "kick" I needed to get the day started. At first I didn't taste the jalapeño, but moments later...wham! Hot heaven! Their menu speaks the truth. Cafe Buna IS "the best kept secret in Marina Del Rey"!

The menu is extensive, the seating limited (about 12+ tables) and the potions generous. Service was fast and friendly. Metered parking. Casual dress. They say that on weekends, the lines are out the door. I can believe that!
4 Valcooks Aprons

Cafe Buna
3105 Washington Blvd.
Marina Del Rey, CA
cafebuna.com

"Live life with an exclamation point!"


No comments:

Post a Comment